Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
Along with the B9 and C9 pedals, the Electro Harmonix Key9 Electric Piano Machine has revolutionised what can be done with just your guitar and a stomp box. Based around incredibly authentic electric piano emulations that evoke the soulful and funky sounds of the 1970's & 80's, the Key9 offers 9 preset tones including many classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds. For each mode you have complete control over blending your dry guitar signal with the effected sound, while 'Control 1 & 2' correspond to unique parameters for each mode, altering things like tremolo speed and depth as well as bass and high end overtones. The Key9 also includes Marimba, Vibraphone and Steel Drum modes for getting especially experimental. Featuring top notch tracking to boot, the Electro Harmonix Key9 is perfect for anyone looking to experiment with a new approach to playing.
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or keyboard
- 9 presets that were carefully crafted to emulate classic Wurlitzer and Rhodes sounds, plus more
- Presets provide control of the fundamental parameters that help define that instrument’s sound
- Many presets include adjustable modulation such as tremolo, phaser and chorus
- Use it with the B9 and C9 Organ Machines to create your own powerful keyboard rig
- Fast and flawless tracking
- EHX 9.6DC -200 PSU included