Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
The Electro Harmonix Freeze has long become a pedalboard favourite of some of the more adventurous and experimental guitarists, due in no small part to its ability to create lingering, mulit layered textural sounds at the touch of a button. The Freeze allows you to sustain both individual notes and chords for an infinite amount of time with a switchable decay time. In latch mode, the Freeze will infinitely sustain a captured sample of your signal until the footswitch is pressed again, allowing for smooth transitions between notes. The Electro Harmonix Freeze is the perfect partner for anyone who loves experimenting with layering different effects.
- Real time sample capture with perfect looping
- Latch mode for infinite sustain at the touch of a momentary switch
- Fast decay mode
- Slow decay mode
- Latch mode for infinite sustain of sample capture
- Smooth tonal transitions between captures
- Comes with 9.6DC 200 power supply
- Handles input gains from pedal boards