With pedalboard space often at a premium, Electro Harmonix mulit effect pedals are a great option for anyone looking to scale down their pedal footprint without compromising on tone. The Epitome features 3 classic Electro Harmonix effects that no setup would be complete without. The Epitome comprises the EHX Micro Pog polyphonic octave generator, the Stereo Electric Mistress Chorus & Flanger and the Holy Grail Plus Reverb. Each of these circuits has there own footswitch and dedicated controls identical to those found on the individual pedals, meaning there is no compromise on both the tone and the level of control you get over each effect.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- The polyphonic Micro POG provides glitch-free octaves above and below your actual pitch
- Stereo Electric Mistress adds EHX's signature stereo flanging and chorus
- Holy Grail Plus lets you choose from Spring, Hall and Room reverbs, plus Flerb
- Shimmer Mode re-routes the effects' chain and opens the door to a world of amazing sonic discovery
- Individual footswitches plus dedicated controls for all three effects
- 9Volt Power Supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)