Without a doubt one of the most iconic delay pedals in music history, the Electro Harmonix Memory Man has been the go to analog delay for players of all kinds for the best part of 50 years. The first analog delay pedal of its kind when it was first introduced, the Memory Man has a distinctly warm tone, and can generally be used as short hand for any analog delay with a particularly rich, natural, cascading feedback. The Electro Harmonix Memory Man 550-TT takes that classic sound and combines it with all the ease and convenience of tap tempo functionality. Featuring 5 tap tempo sub divisions, the Memory Man 550-TT is the perfect Memory Man for live performance. The Memory Man 550-TT also features 5 selectable expression pedal parameters.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Deluxe Memory Man sound with Tap Tempo
- 5 Tap Tempo sub divisions: dotted eighth, quarter note triple, eighth note, eighth note triple and sixteenth note
- NOS Panasonic bucket brigade ICs
- Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay Expression Modes
- Send & Return FX Loop allows external effects to be added to the delay signal
- True Bypass
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)