The Electro Harmonix Canyon Delay and Looper is one of the most versatile guitar effects around, and provides as much tonal versatility as other pedals that take up a lot more pedalboard space and are certainly a lot harder on your wallet. Consisting of 10 preset delay modes and a looper function, the Electro Harmonix Canyon comprises a huge range of sounds, from classic Memory Man style analog delay, to Tape Echo, to more modern tones like Shimmer and Octave delay, the Canyon really can do it all. The delay time ranges from 5ms to 3 seconds, and the pedal includes built in tap tempo and a wealth of adjustable parameters. Simply put, the Electro Harmonix Canyon Delay and Looper has to be considered one of the most feature heavy pedals of its size.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Delay time of 5 milliseconds to 3 seconds
- 11 Modes - (Echo, Modulated Delay, Multi Tap Delay, Reverse, Memory Man, Tape Delay, Reverb & Delay, Octave Delay, Shimmer, Sample & Hold, Looper)
- Tap Tempo with tap divide using the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU