Another great sounding pedal in Electro Harmonix Nano range of compact guitar effects, the Electro Harmonix Bass Clone is a beautifully simple chorus pedal capable of classic swirling doubling effect, specifically engineered to preserve bass tone and clarity. There are separate controls for the depth and rate of the Chorus effect, allowing you to precisely dial in your tone. Individual treble and bass controls allow for even more definition, while the X-Over control allows you to completely remove the low end from your effected signal, preserving a clean bass presence in the mix.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 15mA @ 9VDC