A faithful recreation of the 70's classic, the Electro Harmonix Bad Stone has the lush 6 stage phasing sounds of the original in a smaller enclosure. The Bad Stone has the same 3 control layout as the original; a 'Rate' control for the speed of the phase shifting, a 'Feedback' control for the depth of the effect, and a 'Manual Shift' control that allows the user to fix the frequency at which the phaser operates. There is also a mode toggle for switching between auto LFO shifting and manual full range phasing modes. The Electro Harmonix Bad Stone is the sound of the 70's in a pedal, and a welcome addition to the board of any player.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- A faithful reincarnation of the legendary 1970s Bad Stone with carefully selected updates for the modern player
- The Bad Stone was the first phase shifter to employ variable feedback and features an awesome six stages of phase shifting
- Manual Shift mode that lets you freeze the phase
- Compact, rugged die-cast package
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
- Effect status LED
- Built-in AC jack that accepts an optional EHX9.6DC power supply, comes with a 9V battery