Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
Continuing Electro Harmonix legacy of innovative and inspirational effects pedals, the release of the Electro Harmonix B9 Organ Machine was a first for guitar pedals, offering flawless tracking without the use of a MIDI pickup being needed to transform your guitar in to another instrument. Featuring some of the most well known organ tones from the 60's and 70's, the B9 Organ Machine covers Jazz, Hammond, Gospel and Classic Rock organ tones. The B9 Organ Machine allows you to blend in as much or as little as you like of your dry guitar signal, while the 'Mod' and 'Click' controls can adjust modulation, organ drawbars and other parameters to fully shape your sound. The Electro Harmonix B9 Organ Machine one of the most interesting and unique guitar pedals around at the moment.
- Transform the tone of a guitar or keyboard into that of a convincing full body, electric organ
- 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate some of the most popular and classic electric organ tones
- Control over percussive attack level, modulation speed, organ and dry volume
- Rugged and easy to use
- Use together with the C9 for dual keyboard possibilities!
- EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included