Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
The Electro Harmonix 95000 is the latest high performance loop station from the company, designed to be the ultimate all in one looper and undoubtedly their most advanced and ambitious looper to date. The 95000 features six individual mono tracks as well as a stereo mixdown channel for each loop, as well as an unbelievable 375 minutes potential recording time with a 16GB micro SD card. Even with the amazing amount of functionality found in the 95000 looper, the interface remains straightforward and user friendly, while the addition of on board foot switches for each channel make it as comfortable to use as a piece of gigging gear as it would be to use in a studio situation.
The 95000 allows you to import and export WAV files via USB, meaning it could easily be used to trigger samples, while the tap tempo button allows you to set the BPM of any loop along with built in Quantize capabilities, ensuring you are always in time with yourself. The Electro Harmonix 95000 looper is quite possibly the most advanced loop pedal currently available.
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the built-in USB port
- TAP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2-octave range
- Overdub or punch in / out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
- EHX 9.6DC-500 PSU included