The Transmisser is an extra long modulated delay which feeds into a resonant filter, like many of Earthquaker Devices' unique pedals there's literally hundreds of sounds and applications for this pedal which does not deliver subtlety or spring reverb sounds, its about soundscapes and sonic creation.
- Decay: This controls how long the reverb trails last. Trails become longer as you turn this clockwise.
- Darkness: This controls the tone of the reverberated signal; darker clockwise, lighter counter-clockwise.
- Freq: The controls the frequency of the resonant filter that processes the reverberated signal. Higher clockwise, lower counter clockwise. This can also be controlled by an expression pedal through the jack located on the Eastern side. Tip= Wiper, Ring= 3.3v and Sleeve= ground. We highly recommend the Moog brand of expression pedals because they know what’s up.
- Warp: This is a system slew control. As you turn this control counter clockwise; the filter becomes deeper and more resonant, the decay becomes longer and warmer, the modulation grows wider and the whole system becomes more mellow. As you turn it clockwise, the whole system will tighten up and become more refined.
- Rate: The Rate is hardwired for the optimum depth and controls the speed of the system-wide modulation in a narrow range that creates a sound far more unique than a simple modulated reverb. It is not only modulating the reverberation but also the Freq and Darkness within a small range that is dependent on where the Warp control is set. Faster clockwise and slower counter-clockwise.
- Mix: This is the reverb blend control. It adjusts how much wet signal is blended with your dry. More clockwise, less counter-clockwise.
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs