A modulated delay which sounds like your favourite oil can delay and tape delay; dark and rich and mysterious. The new Earthquaker Devices Space Spiral V2 also features new Flexi-Switching, meaning the pedal can be operated in both latched and momentary foot switch modes.
- Time: Delay time goes from 30ms to 600ms; Clockwise for long and counterclockwise for short.
- Pro Tip: If you have the repeats all the way up into self-oscillation territory, tum the delay time to alter the frequency.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay signal. Repeats increase clockwise and gradually begin to build into self-oscillation around 3 o'clock. This oscillation will infinitely continue until the Repeats control is brought back down below the 3 o'clock threshold. These oscillations will last even when the pedal is in bypass mode.
- Mix: Blends the delay signal in with the dry; Clockwise for more and counterclockwise for less.
- Depth: Controls the desired amount of modulation; Clockwise for more and counterclockwise for less.
- Shape: Morphs the wave shape from a soothing triangle shape to a choppy square shape as you turn clockwise.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the modulation; Clockwise for fast and counterclockwise for short..
- Pro Tip: Match the Rate to the delay time (or a subdivision) for some cool rhy1hmic effects. This is especially awesome in square wave mode with the depth set high.
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs