This is a lush and oceanic sounding chorus which can move from smooth and gentle to sharp and crashing, like all EQD pedals it's remarkably versatile and has innumerable applications.
- Rate: Sets the speed of the LFO. The miniature LED will show the tempo even in bypass mode.
- Shape: From soft triangle through hard square wave.
- Dimension: Adds a slight slap-back at low levels, reverb-like ambiance at mid levels and an echo-resonance at max.
- Depth: How much the LFO modulates the delay time.
- Animate: How far the pitch shifted signal swings, lower levels equals a tighter and more focused shift à la traditional chorus. As you increase the control a more wild and animated pitch shift begins to emerge.
- Intensity: How much modulated signal is blended in with the dry signal.
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs