This is an overdrive based on the legendary TS-808 but like all EQD pedals, with a verging on excessive amount of extra functionality to allow you to craft your take on a classic sound or take your sound to the next level. The 6 different clipping voices, 5 bandwidth settings and 2 gain channels all sound tremendous in any combination.
- Boost: Sets the level of the output boost.
- Volume: Sets the output level.
- Tone: Brighter clockwise, warmer counter clockwise.
- Gain A: Sets the gain for the Channel A (lower gain)
- Gain B: Sets the gain for Channel B (higher gain)
- Activate: True bypass switch
- Gain B: Activates Gain Channel B
- Boost: Activates the output level boost
- Normal/Bright: Normal is a warm full tone, Bright is livelier tone with more chime.
- Buffer: Turns the input buffer on or off. ON is a tighter and brighter tone while OFF is a warmer tone with more sag. The buffer is part of the drive circuit & is only available when the Palisades is activated.
- Bandwidth: This sets the overall tone and gain structure of the Palisades. 1 is the thinnest setting with the least amount of gain and 5 is the fattest setting with the heaviest gain. Everything else is in between. This control has a major effect on all the settings of the Palisades, especially the gain and voice controls.
- Voice: This sets the nature of the Palisades distortion by changing the clipping diodes. 1- No diodes: The most open and least distorted. 2- LED clipping: light clipping with a lot of volume. 3- Mosfet clipping: light gain OD with great harmonics. 4- Asymmetrical Silicon clipping: Tighter light gain OD closest to stock 808. 5- Symmetrical silicon clipping: tighter distorted tone. 6- Schottky Diode clipping: Looser fuzzy tone.
5.5″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ with knobs