The Levitation reverb is Earthquaker Devices x Levitation Festival - A collab between the Austin Psych fest and a pedal company is only going to provide unique and interesting results, this is a variation on the Ghost Reverb Pedal but with different controls.
- Length (Toggle): Broad stroke control for decay time. Shorter to left, longer to the right.
- Decay: Controls the length of the reverb decay. Longer clockwise, shorter counter clockwise.
- Atmosphere: This is a harmonic regeneration control, it feeds the upper frequencies of the reverb trails back through to create a more harmonic (ringing) reverb. More atmosphere clockwise, less counter clockwise.
- Mix: This controls how much wet signal is blended in with the dry. More reverb clockwise, less counter clockwise.
- Tone: This is an input bandwidth control for the reverberated signal. All the way counter clockwise reduces all low end content to make a brighter reverb, turning counter clockwise allows more low end to pass through resulting in a fuller reverberated tone.
- The Levitation Reverb is True Bypass.
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: >1K
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs