A four stage Phaser / Vibrato with a full range of phaser sounds and a boutique sounding vibrato, a must have for anyone who's looking to go out there with their sonic possibilities or just add to their arsenal.
- Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. Clockwise for more intense phasing, counterclockwise for less. In “Vibrato” mode, this acts as a volume control.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO. Faster clockwise, slower counter clockwise.
- Sweep: Controls the frequency peak of the sweep. Higher peak clockwise, lower peak counter clockwise.
- Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phased signal. More resonant clockwise, more subtle counter clockwise.
- Rate 1,2,3: Changes the range of the speed control. Rate 1 is slow mode, rate 2 is LFO kill to use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter, rate 3 is fast mode.
- Phase/Vibrato: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs