The folks at Earthquaker Devices love this pedal, its one of their best sellers and after a few chords or notes you'll realise why this digital delay is so popular, not only because of it's clarity and lack of degradation but also because of the luscious reverb which is also part of the unit.
- Time: Sets the delay time, from 0ms to 1.5 seconds.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delayed signal. Also acts as a enhancer for the reverb. In reverb mode this will control the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb.
- Reverb: Clockwise for more reverb, counterclockwise for less.
- Mix: Adjusts the over all level of the effected signal.
- To use as a reverb only, turn the time control all the way down and adjust the reverb and mix controls to taste. In this mode, the repeats control can be used to enhance the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb. With the reverb control at its maximum setting, the repeats control will gradually overload the effect at higher settings.
- To use as a delay only, turn the reverb control all the way down and adjust the time, repeats and mix controls to taste.
- True bypass and hand made one at a time in landlocked Akron, Ohio.
- 4.37″ X 2.37″ X 1.75″ with knobs