This is a ferocious silicone fuzz with a modern voice which is capable of everything from to the wall grind to starved of battery sticky treats, plus the pedal has a ludicrously low noise floor which means if you're a single coil fan, then this might be the answer to all your fuzz desire problems.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavier tones, counterclockwise for lighter tones.
- Tone: Clockwise for a brighter, more cutting tone, counterclockwise to roll off top end for more mellow tones.
- Bias: This is the heart of the Dirt Transmitter, where all of its voices can be found. It affects the voltage to the transistors which will create more gated velcro fuzz tones counter clockwise and thicker, natural fuzz tones clockwise. It is “properly biased” around 2 O’clock.
- Level: Clockwise for more, counterclockwise for less.
- 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.18″ with knobs