An optical vibrato which not only plays nicely with guitar and bass, but also works well on instruments which you wouldn't expect! This vibrato also works extremely well with distortion and drive sounds.
- Voice: Dials in the overall sound. Turn it clockwise for a fuller sound with more lows, bring it back for a thinner, more midrange focused tone.
- Throb: This controls the low end pulse. It may not be immediately evident on the bridge pickup, but switch to the neck or add some dirt and it comes alive. All the way up for more throb, dial it back for less. Works best when the “Voice” is set to a warmer tone.
- Intensity: This controls how subtle or intense the overall effect is. Counter clockwise from noon are the more subtle, classic sounds. Clockwise from noon are the more drastic and intense sounds.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the effect. Counterclockwise for slow, clockwise for fast.
- Level: Controls the volume of the effect. Unity is around 1 O’clock, everything above that is boost.
- 4.37″ X 2.37″ X 1.75″ with knobs