The first polyphonic compact pitch arpeggiator on the market, this pedal takes whatever note or chord you're playing and creates a stepped arpeggiation around the tone.
Like many of EQD's pedals this is a groundbreaking and sonically marvellous pedal which will inspire new sounds and songs, but most importantly is fun and sounds excellent.
- Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
- Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
- Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
- Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence which determines the overall feel and timing.
- Toggle Switch: Controls the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
- Mode: 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
1: Major: -1 octave to root.
2: Major: root to +1 octave.
3: Major: -1 octave through +1
4: Major: Random pattern
5: Minor: -1 octave to root.
6: Minor: root to +1 octave.
7: Minor: -1 octave through +1
8: Minor: Random pattern
- 4.625″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″ with knobs