Taking influence from both the classic 70's Big Muff Pi circuit as well as the Sovtek made 90's Russian Big Muff, the Electro Harmonix Nano Bass Big Muff Pi is the perfect partner for fattening up your bass sound. With the Sustain control rolled slightly off, the Nano Bass Big Muff Pi will thicken up the low end of your bass sound, and as the Sustain increases so will the low end growl, giving the same rich distortion typical of a Big Muff circuit. The addition of a 'Dry' switch is a feature perfect for bass players, allowing you blend the distorted signal with the dry tone of your bass, adding a harmonic fizz to the sound.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with Sustain, Tone and Volume knobs
- Features a Dry switch that mixes your dry bass, at unity level, with the Nano Bass Big Muff’s distortion
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Road worthy die-cast chassis
- 9Volt battery included
- EHX 9.6DC-200 AC adaptor available