The KMA Audio Machines Dead Stag is their take on the often tweaked classic Big Muff circuit, however in this instance the Dead Stag undoubtedly features more tonal options and helpful improvements than any other Big Muff based pedal on the market. Active Bass/ Treble EQ controls are paired with a parametric mids EQ that can give 12db's of boost or cut for the midrange frequency between 400Hz and 2.4kHz. This results in limitless tonal options, whether you are after deep low end growl, rasping or scooped mids, the options are endless.
On top of this, the KMA Audio Machines Dead Stag incorporates a high/ low gain structure switch and a sharp/ smooth high mids boost switch, making it one of the most comprehensively versatile fuzz pedals we have ever heard.
Expertly hand built and silkscreened in Berlin, KMA Audio Machines blend rigorous German engineering with a passion for boutique guitar effects. The resulting range of pedals is a diverse selection of original effects, and some modern takes on classic circuits. Each pedal is handmade with great care and attention to detail in small batches, and we are thrilled to be KMA Audio Machines exclusive London dealer.
- Mud - Sets up the grade of distortion
- Growl - Controls the overall volume
- Bass - Active bass control with +/- 15db
- Treble - Active treble control with +/- 15db
- C/ B - Cut/ boost of mid frequency by +/- 12db
- Mids - Defines the centre frequency of the parametric mids control between 400Hz to 2.4kHz
- Shape Switch - Changes between a smooth or edgy sound
- Gain Switch - Changes between low gain distortion and thick high gain distortion