The Old Blood Noise Endeavours Flat Light is a multi mode Flanger effect that covers everything from traditional resonant modulation to a dreamy Flanger-Echo hybrid. The Flat Light offers far more than your run of the mill Flanger, covering octave pitch shifting, ambient Reverb sounds, and a whole lot more modulating goodness.
The Flat Line features three Flanger modes; a 'Detune' mode that combines a traditional Flanger modulation with octave up and down pitch shifting, a 'Resonate' mode that takes multiple flanging lines and combines them to create to a highly resonant modulation with controllable feedback via the 'Shift' control, and finally an 'Echo' mode that combines your flanger tone with an ambient delay line. The Flat Line features standard controls for Rate, Depth and Mix while the Shift control effects unique parameters for each selected mode.
The Old Blood Noise Endeavours Flat Light also features an input for use with an external expression pedal.
Old Blood Noise Endeavours, based in Oklahoma, make some of the most distinctive sounding guitar effects out there, with endless parings of different tones combining in the same pedal to ensure that all kinds of players have something they can use to create beautifully experimental sounds.
- Three modes of flanger: Detune (shimmering pitch shift), Resonate (highly resonant multiflange), and Echo (reverb-like delay)
- Four controls to shape the sound: Rate to set rate, Depth to set depth, Shift to affect the something extra, and Mix to go from 100% dry to 100% wet
- A Tilt footswitch to momentarily maximize Rate or Shift controls
- Expression jack for external control of Rate or Shift parameters
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power