The latest addition to the always amazing JHS Pedals range, the Spring Tank is the perfect mixture of simplicity and usability. It's not often that you find such a authentically amp like Spring Reverb with this much control in such a small package.
Featuring two switchable spring tank settings, the JHS Pedals Spring Tank is one of the more versatile and tweakable spring reverbs available. The Depth and Length controls allow you to set both the room size and length of the output reverb tone, while the Highs control allows you to brighten or darken the tone of the reverbed signal, with a huge sprectum of sonic options available at the tip of your fingers.
Tank 1 and Tank 2 represent two separate mix controls for Spring Tanks reverb, and they can be set independently and easily switched between with the Tank 2 footswitch. The helpful inclusion of a Boost controls also allows you to set the overall level of the pedals output.
Combining sleek designs with a great tones, JHS Pedals are regarded as some of the finest sounding hand made guitar effects pedals on the market.
- Dial in the perfect reverb with Depth and Length controls.
- Set your primary reverb mix with the Tank 1 control.
- Set your secondary reverb mix with the Tank 2 control and switch it on the fly with the Tank 2 switch.
- Set the reverb tone with the highs control.
- Boost your overall volume with the Boost control.