The Hologram Electronics Infinite Jets effects pedal offers a suite of expressive effects to transform your instrument in new and exciting ways.
The Infinite Jets tracks the dynamics of your playing, samples individual notes and chords, and then reinterprets them as new sounds using two independent channels of infinite sustain. It offers 4 separate sampling effects in one: Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell.
It will create lush ambient textures that seamlessly fade from one chord to the next, infinite sustain, glitching granular loops, filtered synthesizer sounds, violin-like fuzz and swell effects, drones, distorted delay and vibrato, and much more.
Infinite Jets Features Overview:
- Two independent channels of sampling, allowing for infinite sustain of two different notes or chords at a time
- Samplers can be triggered automatically by note attack or in manual mode via footswitch
- 4 separate effect styles (Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell)
- 10 preset variations
- 2 User Save slots
- Envelope Shape control, for changing the attack and decay characteristics of sampled notes
- Dimension control, for manipulating parameters unique to each effect
- Record and Save Knob Movements
- Internal LFO and Envelope Generators for control of Dimension and sampling channel volume
- Digitally-Controlled-Analog Drive, Tone, and Dry Mix controls
- Analog Dry Path
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)