A truly transparent compressor pedal which allows you to blend in your uncompressed signal, run an XLR out from the pedal and should you desire add some dirt owning to the toggle switch in the centre of the pedal. The JHS Pedals Pulp N Peel also includes a switchable buffer which allows you to use this compressor to send your signal over long signal runs when off, or be true bypass if that's what you'd prefer.
The Pulp N Peel features polished, studio ready circuitry that keeps your tone crystal clear with a low noise floor and transparent output. The Pulp N Peel is designed to be incredibly versatile and flexible, working effectively with any guitar and amp combination. The attack remains natural so as not to overly effect the tone of your guitar, and the dirt control features a generous range of gain, allowing you do dial in full blown pre amp drive or add just a touch of warmth and depth to your sound.
Combining sleek designs with a great tones, JHS Pedals are regarded as some of the finest sounding hand made guitar effects pedals on the market.
- Improved detection circuit for smoother tones with added sustain
- Active EQ control that cuts or boosts high end
- Parallel Blend control balances your compressed and uncompressed signals
- Dirt voiced to go from warm tone enhancement to gritty tonal foundation
- Low-profile gain control is safely located on the side of the pedal
- Works especially great on bass
- Increased output works as a fantastic full-frequency boost